Tuesday 11 November 2014

Just us girls

It's Tuesday, so I would usually bring the kids over to my Mum's place for dinner. But I've got something planned today! We went over to Mum's place earlier, let Jayden take his nap there and after he fell asleep, Jolie and I went swimming at SAFRA Yishun!

YEAH!


As you can see there was only a few persons swimming there. It's like our own private pool! Shiok ah! Somemore it was so bright and sunny. It was so much fun! It's been so long since I've been to a pool without Jayden. It's so much more relaxing without constantly watching him and him pinning for me when it's my turn to play with Jolie. It's 100% attention on Jolie and it was obvious she was loving it! We swam and joked and played in the water. It was so much fun..

After our swim we headed back. We walked towards the park opposite the SAFRA and was curious, so we checked out the viewing tower. I know there was a small park and reservoir there, which was just next to Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital. But I didn't know the park was so pretty!



>

It was just a few hours, but we had such a good time together, just us girls. Nowadays my attention is mostly on Jayden. Mainly because he's at an age where, if you turn around for just a minute, he would make a huge mess or get into trouble. Even if I want to give Jo some love and cuddles, Jayden would get all jealous! He would scream and shout and cry and try to get between us. I could insist on hugging Jo, but then the moment would be ruined by his tantrums. So spending some alone time with Jolie was a nice way for me to bond with my baby girl again. It feels good, and I must remember to do this more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment