Monday 15 July 2013

Going downstairs

Now that Jayden knows how to sit up, I think its time to put back the footrest on Jolie's tricycle. So I dug out the parts from all over the house and presto! We can go out now

Of course we can use the pram, but somehow the tricycle seems more fun and less of a hassle. So Jolie would speed away on her bicycle while we trail slowly behind. Jayden is new to this so I don't want to frighten him. Besides, he likes to stand up when the tricycle is moving, so I think it's safer to move slowly.

I find it quite funny that poor Jayden have to use Jolie's hand-me-down toys such as this very pink tricycle. Haha... given his young age, I don't think he'll even remember this. Haha.. looking back Jolie was so happy when she 1st sat in it, just like he does now.

Anyway, going downstairs has turned out to be even more challenging with 2 kids. I have to prepare dinner way before, when Jolie is in school and Jayden is taking a nap. Which also means I have to forgo my precious nap time, so that I can bring the kids down in the late afternoon.

But to see their faces is priceless. Rather than sitting in front of the tv, Jolie is running around and having fun. And Jayden observing the neighborhood is fun to watch!

I really want to do this every day. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury. Also, I don't have the energy to do this so often. But it gets better day by day as Jayden slowly grows bigger.

Watching Jayden, I'm always reminded of how Jolie used to be. That sweet little baby girl had grown up so fast that I didn't even realize it. So now, I try my very best to treasure jayden's babyhood before he too, grows up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment