Saturday 15 September 2012

Birthday lunch and gathering

Sis asked us out for "lunch" which turned out to be a mini-belated-lunch-gathering among our family and friends. We met up at this little restaurant called 5 Drunken Rabbits which my Sis said was located at Elias Road. Sounds familiar, but I just thought its another restaurant. Apparently it was a sea-side bistro and it was such a hot and sunny day! But I was dressed in long thick pants and I was sweating away like mad!

Other than the blur waitress which irritates the hell out of me, the food was pretty good and it was an enjoyable meal. Mom even bought a chocolate cake for me! We polished the whole thing off naturally. Our family never say no to dessert. :)



After the meal we strolled to the beach and took some photos. Being a little overdressed, we only hung around for awhile as it was getting a little too hot!


So we bade each other goodbyes and went our separate ways again. Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment