Friday 17 August 2012

Afternoon out with Sis

Was feeling a little bored staying at home all the time lately, so since Sis was in town, I thought I ask her out for lunch. Afterall, was feeling a little guilty as us sisters can't seemed to find time to hang out with each other anymore!

I was early, so I hung out at Forever 21 with Jolie. Mother and daughter had a lot of fun trying on different accessories such as shoes, sunglasses and jewellery!


Saw a friend go to this eatery called Charlie Brown Cafe. Looks cute, so I suggest we eat there. The food was ok, but for a comic themed cafe, the place was surprisingly not very child friendly. There wasn't even any children's cutlery!


Turned out that Sis wasn't working that day, so after lunch we walked around the area. With Sis around, shopping was inevitable. We, or to be exact, she, ended up with bags and bags of shopping. From clothes to stationery, aroma oil diffuser to toys for her dear niece. Amazing.

After a quick tea break it was about time to bring Jo home. She was getting irritable and cranky. A quick lunch date turned into a shopping trip, but it was nice hanging out with Sis. Not quite like before as we have Jojo now, but it was nice anyway. I guess I cannot just keep thinking that I would be disturbing her by contacting her. She was probably worried that I was too busy to contact her anyway. When it comes to family, we can always make time for each other. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment