Tuesday 12 March 2013

Jayden at 4 months

The other day I was outside throwing rubbish when a neighbour saw me carrying Jayden in my arms. She asked if he's 2months yet. Huh? He's already 4 months! She was surprised and commented how time flies as it felt not long ago since I gave birth to Jayden.

When I got back into the house I reflected on how true her comment was. It does seemed like Jayden was born not too long ago, and its amazing how 4 whole months just fly by like that. 4 months! That's more than a quarter of a year gone!!

I was so busy juggling 2 kids that I didn't even have time to blog. Now my number 1 priority are my kids and sleeping became my number 2 priority. So any decision making would be made based on those rules. For example:
should I do the chores or sleep? Sleep.
Should I blog or sleep? Sleep.
So explains my lack of updates... sounds boring but its the means to survival people!

But I do thank my lucky stars to be blessed with this bundle of joy as my 2nd kid. Because apart from the usual challenges of taking take of a normal baby, he is considered a very easy baby as compared to his sister. I'll talk about that more in future posts. Now a quick update of his status.

4 months:
7.3kg 65cm
Flipped on 21 feb 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment