Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bling Bling Nails!

Made an appointment with Zinc to do manicure for CNY. Gosh, looking back at my old blog entries, I think the last time I did acrylic nails was before my wedding in 2007!!! So long never "bimbo" already, time to pamper myself! So I dropped Jo at my Mom's place and went to her place. It was nice, we sat and chatted for hours while she did my nails. After a few hours, this was the result!


Notice that the last nail is chipped? Yah, the VERY NEXT DAY I decided to clean the windows and knocked my nail onto the side of the window frame. ARGH! Zinc told me to just file it flat with a normal nail file and I fixed it alright. Anyway, it was very amusing as the nails were quite long. So I had to hold the window wiper like a bimbo. Haha, very hard to explain but I just find it funny. I can't even open a drink can as I fear it would break my nails. OMG I even SOUND like a pampered bimbo princess! Hahaha...

Anyway, I really loved my bling bling nails. It's so pretty, I keep staring at it! Thanks Zinc! *MUACK*

No comments:

Post a Comment