Sunday 8 January 2012

CNY Shopping with parents

Every year I would bring my parents to go shopping for CNY clothes. This year we headed out to Orchard road cuz Cobby wanted to go to H&M. I think if someone didn't go to Orchard road for a long time, they would be shocked by all the new developments. I usually travel there by car with Cobby, so we would stay at one spot only. A few days ago, I went there by train by myself and even I was surprised by all the new buildings and shops as I roamed Orchard road on foot. Haha, so 山龟!(SuaKu)

When we were there with parents, I was able to act all pro and nonchalant, like an ambassador. And it was parent's turn to be all impressed and Suaku. Hehehe...

Anyway, we managed to find some nice tops for Dad at Robinsons. At H&M, Cobby found a nice pair of jeans while dad got a great deal buying a stylish sweater for cooler weathers in Hong Kong.


We walked all the way from Centre Point to Wisma, which was almost the whole length of Orchard road. I was so tired! When we reached Wisma, parents suggest that they just take the train home from there. I think that's smart, cause by the time we walked all the way back to the car at the other end of Orchard road, parents should be half way home already. My feet was all sore! But it was a pretty fruitful day. I think we should just leave the car at home next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment